Does WES offer translation services?

We do not offer translation services. However, we will accept translations from your academic institution, University Language Services, or any other certified translation service.

All non-English-language documents must be translated. Please note the following requirements for translated documents:

  • We require precise, word-for-word English translations.
  • Send only photocopies of your translations to us. Do not send the original translation document. It cannot be returned.
  • Translations do not replace degree certificates and transcripts.
  • We require translations in addition to a copy of the original language degree certificate and transcript.